1. Being able to teleport around to major cities and get around Runescape quickly is vital. For this reason it’s a good idea to train up mage to at least 25 (Varrock teleport) before even starting to do quests. Once you start questing I would recommend training mage up to 37 for the Falador teleport and 45 for the Camelot teleport. Otherwise keep a good supply of teleport tabs handy for when you need the higher level teleports. Get your Ardougne teleport as soon as possible and by the time you’ve finished Death Plateau and Watchtower quests your mage level should be high enough to use your new unlocked teleports. I also placed quests in a certain order to facilitate quick teleport. For example Animal Magnetism and Creature of Fenkenstrain quests after Ghost’s Ahoy because it’s much easier to do the quest with an ectophial in your inventory. And mountain Daughter is much easier once you have the enchanted lyre. Knowing how and when to use teleports from glories, skill’s necklaces, rings of dueling, combat bracelets, the explorer’s ring, and games necklace’s, gnome glider’s, etc. is a real time saver.
2. It will save you a LOT of time and running around if you buy all of the materials needed for a quest on the exchange before you even start a particular quest.
3. I put a few of the quests down a ways in the list due to high skill requirements that should be done sooner if possible for various reasons. Hero’s Quest gives you the ability to charge your own glories and will unlock the two Miscellania quests, Fairy Tale part 1 and Starting part 2 will give you access to the fairy rings which is a one of the best teleport systems on Runescape. Smoking Kills will start you earning slayer points for finishing tasks. Grand Tree quest will get you access to the gnome gliders. Tears of Guthix will grant you access to the same mini-game once a week which is good free experience.
4. Don’t spam your experience rewards and the exp lamps. Use them for skills that you hate to train or on stuff that is difficult to train like prayer, agility and summoning. Save them if possible until you need it to boost a skill in order to tackle your next quest.
5. Training skills on the side to meet quest requirements is inevitable. Some skills level up quite nicely doing quests so that there is no need to train, but with others you just need to bite the bullet and get it done. Try to find the quickest way to train skills. For example do the Pyramid Plunder mini-game for training thieving, and the distractions and diversions circus for training magic, range, and agility. Do the penguin hide and seek each week and find all of the penguins and use the experience reward to train up your difficult skills. Do the Tears Of Guthix mini-game too.
6. Try to get 43 prayer as soon as you can because it make a huge difference when fighting the bosses.
1. Quests With No Requirements
These should be the first ones to tackle. Most of them are pretty easy and are needed for later quests. Most of these can be done in any order unless otherwise mentioned:
Recipe For Disaster – Subquest 0: Starting Out (after Cook’s Assistant)
Ernest The Chicken
Priest in Peril
Prince Ali Rescue
Shield of Arrav
Romeo and Juliet
Rag and Bone Man
Biohazard (after Plague City)
Jungle Potion (after Druidic Ritual)
2. Optional Quests With No or Very Low Skill Requirements
These quests are not needed for later quests but are generally easy and good to do for the experience rewards. These can be don in any order :
The Blood Pact
Myths of the White Lands
Tower of Life
Perils of Ice Mountain
3. Skill-based Quests
These quests have skill requirements and should be done top to bottom since the skill level and quest requirements increase with each quest.
Before you begin questing it’s a good idea to train up most of your skills to at least 10 and have a combat level of 20 – 30. For the first 10 quests you will need level 10 in construction, farming, firemaking, fishing, hunter, magic, mining, thieving, and woodcutting.
Tale of the Muspah
Recipe For Disaster – Subquest 1 : Dwarf
Recipe For Disaster – Subquest 3 : Goblins
Black Knight’s Fortress
Tree Gnome Village
For the next 10 quests you will need to have 25 magic, 20 runecrafting 20 attack, 23 agility, 20 cooking, 25 construction, 17 mining, and 20 thieving.
A Soul’s Bane
Death to the Dorgeshuun
For the next 10 quests continue to work on your farming up to level 25, with 10 herblore, 10 fletching, 20 smithing, 25 thieving, and 35 woodcutting.
Creature of Fenkenstrain
Garden of Tranquillity
Now continue to work up to level 30 on agility, cooking, ranged, and smithing, and 34 construction for the next quests:
Elemental Workshop I
Elemental Workshop II
Shades of Mort’ton
In Search of the Myreque
In Aid of the Myreque
Tai Bwo Wannai Trio
Big Chompy Bird Hunting
Recipe For Disaster – Subquest 5 : Lumbridge Guide
Recipe For Disaster – Subquest 2 : Pirate Pete
Your attack strength and defence level should be in the 40’s by now. You will also want to keep working on prayer up to at least level 31. You will need 16 firemaking.
Shadow Of The Storm
Recipe For Disaster – Subquest 6 : Evil Dave
Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf
Another Slice of H.A.M.
For the next quests work on bringing your agility up to 32 – 34, with 30 farming, 31 herblore, 20 firemaking, 40 prayer, and 30 thieving.
My Arm’s Big Adventure
Horror From The Deep
One Small Favour
The next quests are hard. You will want to have 43 prayer at this point for fighting the bosses. By the time you reach Icthlarin’s Little Helper you will want high agility (40 – 50 is preferable to avoid falling in the traps). Your crafting should be at 40 by now and you will need 30 firemaking, 25 fletching, 40 mining, 25 slayer, 40 woodcutting, and 50 smithing.
Between a Rock…
Finish all Rag and Bone Man Tasks
Fur ‘n’ Seek
Icthlarin’s Little Helper
Skills needed for the next 10 quests are 35 in cooking and construction, 45 or so crafting (49 to do Hand in the Sand), 40 firemaking, 46 mining, 40 range, 50 smithing, and 50 woodcutting.
A Tail of Two Cats
Missing My Mummy
Fairy Tale Part I
Fairy Tale Part II (through learning about the fairy rings)
Recipe For Disaster – Subquest 4 : Skrach
Hand in the Sand
For the next quests keep working on construction up to 40. You will also need 50 crafting, 65 defense, 45 firemaking, 36 fishing, 37 herblore, 45 magic, 30 runecrafting, 30 slayer, and 19 summoning.
Land of the Goblins
Spirits of the Elid
All Fired Up
Spirit of Summer
Eyes of Glouphrie
Darkness of Hallowvale
Legacy of Seergaze (do this right after Darkness of Hallovale before you forget the Meiyerditch shortcuts)
For the next 10 quests you will want to have at least 50 agility and your combat level should be at least 85. You will also need 53 cooking, 53 fishing, 50 mining, 40 slayer, 50 or higher thieving, and 56 woodcutting. Desert Treasure is a real doozey. When you are done congratulate yourself on finishing one of the hardest quests on Runescape!
Temple of Ikov
Throne of Miscellania
For the next series of quests keep working on construction up to level 45, 49 farming, 57 herblore, 45 hunter, 57 magic, 50 – 55 prayer, 50 smithing, and 23 summoning,
Zogre Flesh Eaters
Great Brain Robbery
Tears of Guthix
What Lies Below
Hunt For Red Raktuber
Fairy Tale Part II (finish)
The final quests of Recipe For Disaster require 70 cooking, and you will need 59 mining, 60 range, 50 runecrafting, 56 slayer, 54 smithing (65 for Devious Minds), 60 thieving, and 58 woodcutting.
Recipe For Disaster – Subquest 7 : Sir Amik Varze
Recipe For Disaster – Subquest 8 : Awowogei
Recipe For Disaster – Subquest 9 : Final Fight
Mourning’s Ends – Part 1
As a First Resort…
Path of Glouphrie
Dealing with Scabaras
Defender of Varrock
For the next quests you will need 59 agility, 50 construction, up to 60 – 66 crafting, 53 fletching, 66 magic, and 72 woodcutting.
In Pyre Need
Back to my Roots
You’re almost done but you really need to train up for these! For the final quests you will need ~70 agility, 75 attack, 60 construction, 66 crafting, 65 defence, 61 firemaking, 70 fletching, 65 farming, 65 herblore, 65 hunter, 75 magic, 66 mining, 70 prayer, 75 ranged, 65 slayer, 75 strength, 66 thieving, and 75 woodcutting.
Curse of Arrav
Temple at Senntisten
Mourning’s Ends – Part 2
Within The Light
Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf
Blood Runs Deep
While Guthix Sleeps
You will need some good money to beat Nomad on the final quest!
Okay,so cool,you have finished all the quests in Runescape,best wish for you !